Our Canada Day Family Picnic was a great success! Thank you to everyone who celebrated with us at Grosvenor Lodge, we are lucky to have such a great community here in London.
The day included excellent performances by musicians Ben Heffernan and Alyssa Bart, arts and crafts, and MP Lindsay Mathyssen honouring second world war veteran Frank ‘Tex’ Davis with a Platinum Jubilee award.
See you next year!
What can you expect?
There will be many family-friendly activities happening throughout the day:
- Live Music performed by Alyssa Bart and Ben Heffernan from 11:00am until 2:30pm
- Flag Raising Ceremony at 12:30pm
- Crafts, Lawn Games, and Cake
What should you bring?
- Your picnic lunch
- A blanket or chairs
- Your family and friends!
Where is the picnic?
The Canada Day Picnic takes place at Grosvenor Lodge, 1017 Western Road.
I Have More Questions
Please feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Masked Picnic 2021
Here are a few of our favourite memories from our masked picnic last year at Elsie Perrin Williams Estate!
Learn More About London Heritage
- The History of Hosiery Manufacturing in London
- London Local Spotlight: Shadrack Martin
- The Story of Elsie Perrin Williams
- What is the Heritage London Foundation?
- Take a Stroll Through Grosvenor Lodge Gardens
- Furniture Conservation: Preserving Our History
- New Restorations to Grosvenor Lodge Verandah
- Winners of the 2021 London Heritage Awards