Come take a fresh look at one of London’s historic wedding venues, Grosvenor Lodge.
Join us Thursday, May 26th between 10am and 4pm at the Lodge for our Vendor Re-Launch Party! See our renovations in person and enjoy some light refreshments with our staff and other wedding vendors.
Steeped in Victorian style, Grosvenor Lodge is a lovely historic home that has been a part of London’s history since 1853. Now we invite you to see it with its newly renovated veranda and luscious gardens that are perfect for outdoor ceremonies.
Working hard with Catherine Malcho, owner of La Rose Design by Catherine, we’ve highlighted the inner beauty of the property with new elegant floral designs and staging.
We can’t wait for you to see it!
Our staff will be at the re-launch party to answer your questions about available dates in 2022 and 2023, the lodge capacity and regulations, and becoming a preferred vendor of Heritage London Foundation.
Grosvenor Lodge Vendor Re-Launch Party
What is it?
An opportunity for wedding vendors to view the new look of Grosvenor Lodge. Light refreshments will be served and staff will be on-site to answer questions.
When is it?
Come by Thursday, May 26th between 10am and 4pm.
Where is it?
Grosvenor Lodge is located at 1017 Western Road in London, Ontario.
Become a Preferred Vendor
Are you interested in becoming one of our preferred vendors?
We’re currently accepting applications for Heritage London Foundation Vendor Memberships, which entitles you to be exclusively featured as one of our Preferred Vendors.
Vendor Memberships are $125.00 per year, plus a yearly donation of $150.00 of your professional services or products.
What does a Vendor Membership include?
As a Vendor Member and Preferred Vendor of Heritage London Foundation, you’ll receive:
- An exclusive event to showcase your products and services at either of our sites during the off season with rental discounts of 60%. (Plus you don’t pay HST when renting our spaces.)
- A feature on our Preferred Vendor page.
- Preferred Vendor Spotlights on our social media channels.
- An exclusive feature of your company on our blog, promoted through our marketing channels.
- Tax receipts for your yearly membership fees and donation of professional services and products.
- Our thanks for proudly supporting a local charitable foundation.