Celebration of Life
— Dr. Alan Wolfelt
A memorial service is not only for the purpose of saying goodbye – it is also an opportunity to express and share the unique personality of a lost loved one. During this difficult time, Elsie Perrin Williams Estate offers an intimate familial atmosphere with the space to share everyone’s wonderful memories and find comfort in each other.
The Estate house is able to accommodate 68 people for a seated dinner, and 120 people for a cocktail-style reception. A tent on our expansive grounds can accommodate up to 150-seated guests.
Special rates are available for weekdays and selected off-season event dates. Contact us for our current rates and packages.
What’s included in an event at
Elsie Perrin Williams Estate?
- 8 – 5 ft round tables that seat 7 – 10 people
- 2 smaller round tables
- 6 – 6ft tables
- 2 – 8 ft tables
- Various wooden “living” tables (original to the house)
- 3 small wood tables
- Chairs: 96
- Three fireplaces on the main level
- Beautiful gardens and extensive parklands with mature trees
- Outdoor gazebo and large patio area
- Additional washrooms and coat rack in basement for guests
- Original antique furniture in library
- A staff member will be on site during the event
- We do not provide extension cords
- All candles must be covered with a votive of at least 2 inches above the flame
- Upon request, we can provide our pricing list for renting floral decorations, our sound system, and outdoor patio lighting