During the COVID-19 restrictions, Elsie Perrin Williams Estate can accommodate an indoor wedding of up to 40 guests and an outdoor wedding of up to 100 guests. You can learn more about the most recent Ontario Wedding Restrictions here.
The Estate house is typically able to accommodate 80 people for a seated dinner and 120 people for a cocktail style reception. A tent on our expansive grounds can accommodate up to 150-seated guests.
Off season rates are available for weddings in November and in January through April. Contact us for our current rates and packages.
What’s included in an event at
Elsie Perrin Williams Estate?
- 8 – 5 ft round tables that seat 7 – 10 people
- 2 smaller round tables
- 6 – 6ft tables
- 2 – 8 ft tables
- Various wooden “living” tables (original to the house)
- 3 small wood tables
- Chairs: 90+
- Three fireplaces on the main level
- A staff member will be on site during the event
- Event attendees are permitted to use the second floor washroom and dressing spaces
- We do not provide extension cords
- All candles must be covered with a votive of at least 2 inches above the flame