Celebration of Life
— Dr. Alan Wolfelt
A memorial service is not only for the purpose of saying goodbye – it is also an opportunity to express and share the unique personality of a lost loved one. During this difficult time, Grosvenor Lodge offers an intimate familial atmosphere with the space to share everyone’s wonderful memories and find comfort in each other.
The Lodge is able to accommodate 45 people for a seated dinner, and 100 people for a cocktail style reception a tent on our expansive grounds can accommodate up to 150 guests for a seated dinner.
Special rates are available for weekday evenings and selected off-season Saturdays. Contact us for our current rates and packages.
What’s included in an event at
- Free Wi-Fi
- Projector, screen, and extension cord available at your convenience
- Close proximity to downtown and hotels
- Staff member onsite during events
- Round tables
- 50 White folding garden chairs
- Lots of green space for outdoor activities
- Three separate rooms on the main floor ideal for multiple concurrent activities
- Beautiful gardens for photos
- Three fireplaces on the main level
- Use of the beautiful veranda which allows coverage from the elements while still enjoying the outdoors