Each Saturday from now until Christmas Day you can drop off items for the London Food Bank at Grosvenor Lodge. Volunteers will be on hand to collect your donated items at a drive-thru drop-off from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Taking care of business
means taking care of people.
Please support the Business Cares Food Drive for the London and Area Food Bank.
You can help by…
- Donating a bag of groceries
- Providing a case of baby formula for one of our biggest challenges – feeding hungry babies
- Giving non-perishable foot items such as pasta and canned goods
- Financial donations are always welcome
The London Food Bank…
- Provides emergency food to over 30,000 families (72,000 individuals) every year
- Clients are 42% children
- Helps over 30 other agencies in the London area